Sunday, March 22, 2009

Destruction 365... ahhh, soap.

So I guess that C didn't like the new type of soap that I got for his Daddy.

All of us--minus S, of course--are total LUSH-a-holics, thanks to an introduction by a dear friend. But S... well. Anything that smells like anything but plain soap is a no-go.

Normally, because of this, we just get plain old Ivory soap. [Which, funnily enough, I bought a ton of when I was pregnant with Av2... it was the only substance that I wanted to bathe with. Honestly. Very weird...] But this time, in my rush to get out of the store with two sick kiddos, I grabbed Dove instead. Normally, S would probably not use it.. and I honestly had every intention of just bringing it back to the Safeway the next day when I went shopping for groceries [he had enough left of the bar of Ivory to last him til then]

But C had different plans. As he often does.

As previously mentioned, I have two sick kiddos. C got the sniffles then a full blown cold within 6 hours.. and promptly passed it on to me [who, if you recall, was just recovering from my own sickness...] And--of course--I generously passed it on to Av2, who--bless his heart--handed it off to Daddy.

We all go to sleep. Early, because we simply feel too bad to stay up any longer. But C... C had some juice left in him, yet! I'm not sure exactly when he woke up... how he managed to sneak out of bed without waking us.. or even how he managed to sneak back in without disturbing my extremely light slumber.

But he did it.

And in this time that he had, he decided that a little mischief was in order.

When I woke up to use the restroom, I walked in on this...

Now... honestly.. what? What a strange choice for destruction... but who am I to judge? I'm just happy that it wasn't something else.. like more DVDs or BluRays...






But then I wondered...

Where is the soap?

I had a mini panic, thinking that he'd consumed them...

Luckily, he was just testing them each out, individually.

Such self-sacrifice! Making sure they were Ok for his dad to use.

He's a Saint...

3 comments:

  1. New bars of soap just feel good in your hands! I'm with C on this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I guess [x

    And yeah... well... I didn't even bother taking pictures of his little adventure yesterday.

    Let's just say it was GROSS.

    ReplyDelete